Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 6

This weekend we will be going to Italy. Tomorrow night we stay in Milan, Saturday night in Verona, and Sunday/Monday nights in Venice. I haven't decided yet if I want to spend half of Monday in Venice and take the trains back that day, or stay that night and take the 6:00AM train back Tuesday in order to make it to classes on time. Most of my fellow students are choosing the second option because they want to go clubbing in Venice. That doesn't appeal to me, so I am seriously considering saving the hostel money and coming back Monday.

I won't be bringing my laptop and I won't be paying $8/minute for the internet, so there won't be any more updates until Monday night (my time) at the earliest, and that's assuming that I come back on Monday.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment